In this video http://www.youtube.com/user/NMLstaff08#p/a it discusses new media skills. I think most of the skill discussed are important. The most important skill though I think is judgment. The reason this skill is important because people need to judge whether or not the information they are looking at is real. Many people easily accept what others tell them instead of questioning things. If people allow themselves to continually believe false information they are not learning anything valuable.
I do not believe these skills are necessary to being an effective worker or citizen. Many people can continue many monotonous jobs without these skills. If one those wishes to possess a highly valuable skill worthy of high pay these jobs are necessary. I would like to think I have all of these skills. Only others though can decide that. I would these skills through experiences and by others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Excellent work Major. But where is my post #4? Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete