Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ALEX

picture of blue ribbon
ALEX is a great website for future and current teachers to visithttp://alex.state.al.us/index.php. This site offers courses of study, web links, lesson plans, and more to help teachers. While I attended the University of Mobile I used this site numerous times. The first time was for a project. It showed me a creative lesson plan on how to teach the criminal justice program. The web links for this site are also very useful. It will even refer you to the Encyclopedia of Alabama. This site has a wealth of knowledge n the state and its history.

Another great thing about ALEX is the course of study. This site helped me find the course of study numbers for the lesson plans I came up with. This is very important as a teacher. When a person teaches it is imperative that they follow the course of study with the state. In the state of Alabama one would need to follow the Alabama course of study. This site would help one check to make sure he/she is staying on course.

No comments:

Post a Comment