Thursday, October 22, 2009

Comment 4 Kids

The first person I commented on on his/her post did not leave their name http://www.mrgoerend.com/2009/10/lets-go-nuns.html#disqus_thread. Their blog post was about dressing up like a nun for a day. When dressed up like a nun one can not be associated with ones family. Oct 21 is the official dress like a nun day. If you are a kid and your parents drop you off you must be dropped of the night before at the sanctuary. This is to avoid family contact. Inside the sanctuary you will hear pianos playing. This day sounds like a fun day what do you think?

The second person I commented posted on International Giraffe Day. This idea started in Greenland. Miss Annie Apple came up with it in 1777. It was hard in that time to get the information spread around the world. She printed numerous amounts of fliers to everyone to get her holiday recognized. I think dressing up like a giraffe would be so much fun.

The third person I commented on posted on ISLALD. Emma G wrote this blog. ISLALD is international spit like a lama day. On this day everyone will just spit everywhere. This will be done a lot in schools around the country. Janitors will get paid extra for all the cleanup work they will have to do.

The fourth person I commented on posted about doggie bowl day. http://www.mrgoerend.com/2009/10/get-out-your-doggie-bowls.html#disqus_thread This holiday is celebrated every year on December 31. People everywhere throw away there plates and eat out of a doggie bowl. There are no utensils used on this day. Also a person is not allowed to use his or hands to eat. People everywhere can only use their mouths to eat just like a dog.

The last blog I commented on was about international muscle spasm day. This day was invented by Zach. This day began on June 21, 2009. On this day people just randomly spasm and shake. Many people would spill there drinks on this day. Many people would be kinda upset but in the same time would be funny. It would be so funny to see people randomly shake on the side of the street.

1 comment:

  1. Major, I stated in class that the original assignment stood for the first assignment. That was to comment on five students.

    ReplyDelete