Hey after going to these three sites I am excited. I am glad to see a parent will help a child learn no matter how bad the situation is around them. I also think it is a good idea to teach a child how to learn that one can always find beauty in things. I also think it is a good idea to teach her at such a young age the importance of technology. As a young child technology will only get more complex. If she is exposed to it early it will be much easier for her to learn.
Even if children do not fully understand what they are learning it is a good idea to expose them early. If someone sees something early and often they are more likely to be comfortable with it. Also the ability to turn ordinary things into excitement is a way to help a child expand his/her imagination. One thing I learned is it is important to help children expand his/her imagination. One thing that I have not seen is that as long as Kaia continues to try and learn she will be far above her peers. It is good to see technology made in the west is used to help educate people all over the world.
http://dearkaia.blogspot.com/2009/09/first-photo-essay.html

Excellent job Major. Glad to see the active link and ADA graphic.
ReplyDelete