Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dr. Strange video podcast

The podcast to me overall was not poorly done. There is though one thing that I would have changed. I would have made this video an audio only podcast. My reasoning behind this is simple. If your not going to visually demonstrate anything then there is no need in it being video and audio. I also think this would have helped some of the students who were with Dr. Strange as they sounded nervous.

The material that this podcast talked about I thought was an important issue. It is helpful to be technologically literate as a teacher. On the other hand it is not necessary. Possessing this skill can be the single difference between getting hired or not getting hired in the teaching market. I would hope that all teachers would become acclimated to the newest technology. With low funding for schools and new technology coming out everyday it is difficult for every teacher to meet this task. We can though strive for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment