Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It is not about the technology

a teacher using a smart board in her class
I defiantly agree with Mrs. Hines. Technology is nothing without a good teacher to teach the material. In fact technology is just something to complement a teacher. People are starting to think technology will completely takeover. As far as I know I highly doubt this will happen. The comment about teachers need to work smarter and not harder is probably my favorite statement. When a student does not get it the first time many teachers decide to repeat what they just said.

In fact this is where one can tell whether or not a teacher is good or not. Does he/she continue teaching the same way or do they try something different. This to me is where technology aids to the teachers creativity. To me technology is just like a book or a ruler it is just another tool a teacher can use to pass information from one to another. That is why to me a good teacher is more important than any piece of technology. I thought this was a well written piece.

1 comment:

  1. Good job. Please make your graphic ADA accessible. Remember: TITLE = "Picture retrieved from...." Follow your handout.

    ReplyDelete