Hello my name is Major. This is my first year at the University of South Alabama. My major is in secondary education and I transferred from the University of Mobile. While at the Mobile I played two years of college basketball. One of my best memories of college basketball was going to the national tournament in Kansas City, Missouri. Before transferring I earned enough credits to become a junior.
I also enjoy sports, video games, and hanging out with friends. In high school I also played soccer. My senior year we finished in the top eight teams in the state. I tend to play mostly sports and first person shooter video games. One of reasons i like playing video games is cause it is like a sport except you do not get tired. Lastly I enjoy hanging out with my friends on the weekends or on days off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment