The first couple of facts that came across were not shocking. People should know the population of China and India is enormous. Secondly the video talked about the top ten jobs in 2010 were not available in 2004. This was another fact that did not come to a shock to me. The United States is moving towards being a service country instead of being a producing country. This could be easily witnessed over the last twenty years.
Next the video stated that by the time a person hits the age 38 they will have had ten to fourteen jobs. This fact did not shock me either because there were people who I went to high school with who had already had ten jobs before graduation. The next fact completely was a shock to me as I did not know that one in eight couples got married online. That means that a little more than twelve percent of people marry someone online. Finally I guess I was kinda shocked that if the users on MySpace made a country that they would be the fifth largest country. I would would have thought a top ten country but not a top five.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment