Tuesday, November 17, 2009

At the Teacher's desk

picture of social networking
The first article on http://attheteachersdesk.blogspot.com/ was about the problems boys have in school compared to girls. A lot of that comes down to shear motivation. When I attended school more girls than guys were motivated to learn. Thus resulting in better success in school. The second project I learned about was about trying to eliminate lead contaminated soils. The third article was posted by a student trying to get out of homework.

This article was about some kid in Mr. Miller's class who asked Mr. C to comment on his blog. He told Mr. C if his blog got 2,500 hits he would not have to do anymore homework. Mr. C commented on his blog and left some helpful pointers to get hits. The fourth article I read was on teachers having social network skills. These skills can come in handy to ask other teachers for help all over the country. Another reason is a teacher can be sick and still pass messages on to his/her sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment