
I learned many things edm 310 class. The most important two things I think was how to blog and use excel. The one thing I would have liked to learn was how to use a smart board. I think this class kinda excited me because I learned new things in it. This class was not intellectually challenging as much as just repetitive. It had to be for me to be able to learn the new things though. I do not think the pod casts were the most helpful of things. I would think I kinda in the middle as far as technology literacy. I think I will continue to search the web and look at the latest things being used in the teaching field so that I do not fall completely behind in my technology literacy.
I would also like to thank everyone in class for the good memories we had. I enjoyed my professor and everyone in the class. Everybody brought something to the class to make it unique. Once again I would like to thank you for making the class more enjoyable. Happy Holidays.

No comments:
Post a Comment